Wednesday, February 15, 2017

PSP TEMPLATE FREEBIE 2017 LOVE

Well Valentine's has come and gone. I forgot all about making this template to put on my Blog For use on Valentine's Day. But since Love should be celebrated Every day of the Year I am now offering it to you. 

It was late due to a tragic Lost for our Family. 

 On Jan 22. My Youngest Daughter's Husband died. He was only 42 years old. Same age as my Oldest Daughter. Of course as a Mother I stayed with my Daughter night and day.  To be there for her should she need me. And to help her with my 11 year old grandson and 8 year old granddaughter.  So I was away from my computer for awhile. It was hard on my daughter. And His service was held Jan 29th. The Day after Her 39th Birthday Jan 28. I am back home knowing one of her sisters lives right down the road from her. And during the day at work her two sisters work at the same place as she does. It is still so heart breaking for me to think about Mike being gone. Our family is a very close knit family So she had a lot of support. Getting through making His arrangements for his cremation and Memorial service. All of Amy's Sisters and I supported her through every step of this. His service was so beautiful. We celebrated his life with each Family Member and close friends sharing their fondest Memory of him. Then inviting others to do the same. But every time I think about his children growing up with out him deeply saddens me. He worked hard to help insure his family had the things they needed and wanted. And boy did he love my Daughter and those kids. Our family is missing a large part of it now. And has forever been changed by Mike's death. Mike was a key player in getting family/friends together.  He loved holding cookouts for family and friends. Even on warm days in the winter he would want to fire up His grill and hold a cookout.  I find comfort in knowing he is now walking hand in hand with his Beloved Mother. Mike never really got over losing his Mother. So I know he is at peace now with her. 

But here is my 2017 Template Love, I hope some of you will find a way to use this template. But Love is not just one special Day of the Year but everyday should be a celebration of Love.  Always tell those you love them every Day because you never really know when you may lose them. 

PREVIEW


OR


1 comment: